Tuesday, July 8, 2008

We changed your room....

I guess you know that.....

last night I had my first visit (not memory) from you in my dreams.... the kids see you often..... The main thing I remember was you were smiling so big. You were happy.... I'm glad you are watching out for us.



The Aunt Robin room looks much less like YOU...... your red couch is being stored, the walls are BEIGE!!!! But the kids still call it the Aunt Robin Room. Plans are being made for the next Aunt Robin Room......... I am thinking a Large Game room... a place of fun and laughter... around your babies....your red couch will be where they grow, laugh, and play.... but you already knew that!

On the girls b-day, my crew watched the video of the girls birth.....you were there.... you held our sweet babies...... helped Tigger eat to get out of the hospital..... precious memories....


we love you........... thanks for visiting me in my dreams..... it's good to know you are excited about the next adventure we are taking on...............

No comments: